Skip to main content

Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream Review

Being a Hockey Mom means I have to spend a lot of time in cold temperatures. It's like winter all year round. We spend several days a week at the ice rink, and as weather gets warmer here in Texas, my skin pays the price more every day. The change from warm to cold in such a short time span zaps any moisture out of my skin, specifically my hands. I went on a hunt for something that would moisturize my skin better than your average drugstore lotion. During a quick trip to Sephora, I was told to Josie Maran's Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream a try since the Argan Oil would bring moisture back to my hands and elbows, the places that suffer the most.





Product



Description: From Josie Maran's website, 100% Pure Argan Oil, whipped to buttery perfection with rich shea butter, will soften you up in no time. With hydrating macadamia nut oil, anti-inflammatory chamomile and green tea extract, and nourishing carrot seed oil, it’s the most luxurious cream ever, hands-down.




Size: 2.37 oz


Review: I was a bit skeptical that this would actually be the cure all for my dry hands. When I tried this in the store, I was very pleased, and somewhat surprised, with how creamy and moisturizing this was right off the bat. The hand cream melted into my skin quickly, I would guess this was due to the argan oil and shea butter that has been whipped into the hand cream. It also didn't bead up when rubbing it in, a issue experienced with other "moisturizing" hand creams. I was sold on how amazing this product was that I now have two travel sizes (limited edition, no longer available) in my purse, one in my car, and a full size on my beside table. I also keep at least one on hand as a spare for when the others run out. This only comes in one scent right now, Vanilla Apricot, but the smell is nice and not too heavy. The Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream does run on the more expensive side, but it's well worth the splurge! Only a small amount is needed each use, so the tube lasts a while. I would give this product a solid 4.5 stars!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lush’s Jason and the Argon Oil Shampoo Bar Review

I suck. I know. I am horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE. I have been absent for nearly two weeks. There have been a few things to cause this, most of which is house hunting and packing. House hunting sucks. I used to think that would be fun to look at houses, I was so wrong. In a few weeks time, we have looked at roughly 16 houses. We have loved 4. By the time we stepped foot in the house, they already had several applications on it (we are renting, not buying—which means we get to do this again in a few years when we are buying. JOY.) We even got to be the first people to view a house within hours of it being “on the market”, but it already had four applications on it before we got ours in the next morning…FOUR. We kept getting passed over since we had to put in a 30 day notice for our apartment, and apparently, that’s too long of a wait for someone to move in. To remedy that problem, we put in our notice for our apartment. Our realtor told us it would be no problem finding a house we like...

Urban Decay Primer Potion Review

Today I am reviewing one of the most beloved beauty products of America, the Urban Decay Primer Potion. The primer seems to have a particularly cult-ish following so I headed out to ULTA to get my hands on a bottle so that I could see what all the hype is about. Product Description:  From Sephora's website, " A 24-hour wear, nude eye shadow primer that ensures vibrant, crease-free wear.   This primer keeps your eye shadow crease-free while making color more vibrant and providing a smoother application. Formulated with polymer technology, it fills in any imperfections on the skin’s surface, prepping lids for all-day wear. It glides on smoothly, blends beautifully on all skintones, and dries on invisibly. ." Urban Decay also carries tinted versions and an anti-aging version of the same product.  Size:   0.37 FL/oz per tube. (I purchased it in a set of two.) Review:  Overall I wasn't too impressed with this primer. I don't know if it was because it jus...