Skip to main content

Benefit Gimme Brow Review

I. Love. Benefit. I love their packaging, I love their products, I love everything about the brand. Today I'm reviewing a product I was super excited to try... Benefit's Gimme Brow!

Product Description: From Benefit's website, "Bring on the brows! This innovative brush-on fiber gel adheres to skin & hair…creating brows where before there were none. It builds easily for thick, lush arches, thanks to a tapered brush for blending & precision tip for shaping. Available in two shades." The two available shades are light/medium and medium/deep. I'll review the product more below but one little negative about the product is how limited Benefit is in the shades available. There really isn't an option for people with red hair, really dark brown/black, or extremely blonde.

Size:  3.0g Net wt. 0.1oz.

Review: Like most Benefit products, this was a major hit with me! I have naturally thinner eyebrows and it really helps thicken them up. I also have a little scar across my right eyebrow that doesn't grow hair at all and Bring on the Brows completely covers it up! Both the formula and the wand make it really easy to shape the brows by gradually adding product. I found this particularly great since many other products have a super thick formula, making my eyebrows very harsh and boxy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lush’s Jason and the Argon Oil Shampoo Bar Review

I suck. I know. I am horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE. I have been absent for nearly two weeks. There have been a few things to cause this, most of which is house hunting and packing. House hunting sucks. I used to think that would be fun to look at houses, I was so wrong. In a few weeks time, we have looked at roughly 16 houses. We have loved 4. By the time we stepped foot in the house, they already had several applications on it (we are renting, not buying—which means we get to do this again in a few years when we are buying. JOY.) We even got to be the first people to view a house within hours of it being “on the market”, but it already had four applications on it before we got ours in the next morning…FOUR. We kept getting passed over since we had to put in a 30 day notice for our apartment, and apparently, that’s too long of a wait for someone to move in. To remedy that problem, we put in our notice for our apartment. Our realtor told us it would be no problem finding a house we like...

Urban Decay Primer Potion Review

Today I am reviewing one of the most beloved beauty products of America, the Urban Decay Primer Potion. The primer seems to have a particularly cult-ish following so I headed out to ULTA to get my hands on a bottle so that I could see what all the hype is about. Product Description:  From Sephora's website, " A 24-hour wear, nude eye shadow primer that ensures vibrant, crease-free wear.   This primer keeps your eye shadow crease-free while making color more vibrant and providing a smoother application. Formulated with polymer technology, it fills in any imperfections on the skin’s surface, prepping lids for all-day wear. It glides on smoothly, blends beautifully on all skintones, and dries on invisibly. ." Urban Decay also carries tinted versions and an anti-aging version of the same product.  Size:   0.37 FL/oz per tube. (I purchased it in a set of two.) Review:  Overall I wasn't too impressed with this primer. I don't know if it was because it jus...

Dry Shampoo Showdown - Round 1

It’s finally summertime! That means time for warmer weather and sweatier locks! This is the perfect time to talk about one lifesaving hair product, Dry Shampoo. Dry shampoo is a lifesaver, the one beauty product I could never live without – EVER. That’s right ladies, I would choose dry shampoo over mascara or lipstick! Dirty hair is a big no-no, at least in my book. Because of the hair genes my daddy-o passed on, I have fine, blonde, oily hair. Shampooing daily is obviously pretty time consuming and has a tendency to strip your hair of the natural oils. When that happens, your scalp tends to over compensate causing more oil production, which is not the best thing for us oily haired gals and guys! While daily shampooing might be the right choice for some, its not the answer for me. I found giving a few days between shampooing (using dry shampoo between) has really helped a few things: My hair has adjusted to the oil. I can go 3 days, sometimes 4 without having to shampoo my hair (...